Our mission is to help you manage your events and attendees check-in. To do that, we have provided you web application as well as mobile
based on which information can be collect from you and your third parties login(Like Eventbrite). We only use that information with your
permission to generate your Event Analytics based on data collected.
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it.
Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple
and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
We collect information in a few different ways:
• When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use Xoowee, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, phone number, profile photo, Pins, comments, and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us location data or photos. If you buy subscription from Xoowee, we collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number) and details of what service or services you bought.
If you link your Eventbrite or Google account or accounts from other third party services to Xoowee, we also get information from those accounts (such as event attendees or events). The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
• We also get technical information when you use Xoowee.
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically.
The same is true when you use Xoowee. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
(1) Log data. When you use Xoowee, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit that
incorporate Xoowee features (like the “Save” button—more details below), searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Xoowee, cookie data and device data. If you’d like, you can get more details on the types of information we collect in our logs.
(3) Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using Xoowee on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
• Our partners and advertisers share information with us.
We also get information about you and your activity outside Xoowee from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with, or other publicly available sources. For example:
(1) Some websites or apps use Xoowee features such as our “Save” button, or you may install our “Save” button for your browser. If so, we collect log data from those sites or apps.
(2) Online advertisers or third parties share information with us to measure or improve the performance of ads on Xoowee, or to figure out what kinds of ads to show you. This includes information about your visits to an advertiser's site or purchases you made from them, or information about your interests from a third party service, which we might use to help show you ads
What we do with the info we collect:
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. Our Service include Fetching data from Eventbrite API, Checkin of your event attendees, badge printing, Generating Analytical Reports for you, Notifying you about attendees using SMS/MMS or Email.
In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information to:
• Identify you when you use Xoowee, and process your data transfer.
• Printing Badge, Updating Attendees Check-In based on your activity. Like,
if any attendees comes to an event you can add them in your list and print their badge.
• Respond to your questions or comments.
In addition and for similar reasons, we have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways. It is also fundamental to the nature of the Service we provide. In short, it’s necessary for us to do these things in order to make the Service relevant, interesting and personal to you like we promised, and it’s in both of our interests for us to do that.
event organizer to check in the attendee to their event using our software platform. We never share attendee information with any third party and we allow our clients the ability to delete attendee data following their event.
Information We Collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personally-Identifiable Information (“PII”) that can be used to contact or identify you. PII may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, and other information.
How we make changes to this policy:
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Xoowee after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
The best way to get in touch is through the Help Center. If you live in the United States, Xoowee, Inc. is responsible for your information.
You can contact Xoowee Inc. at 2932 LUPINE, LAKE FOREST CA 92630, United States.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer.
Effective Date March 1, 2019
Last updated March 1, 2019